What makes us different?
- High Quality Service
- Our Qualified Charted Accountants and tax advisors make sure you pay right amount of tax and assist you and your business in all possible ways to save you tax by providing in advance tax planning.
- Other accountants expect their clients to be on top of their deadlines, which means continually having to ensure you don’t forget about your VAT, payroll or even accounts deadlines. But we make sure you’re constantly reminded of your upcoming deadlines, so you don’t incur any hefty penalties for late filing.
- Tax specialists – whether it’s income tax, VAT, corporation tax or inheritance tax planning, we have a team of specialists to cover all these areas. Stay ahead and plan accordingly to minimise your tax and pay the right amount of tax.
- Unlimited Free meetings – we know how important it is to be on the same page as your accountant, especially when it comes to an understanding of your business. That’s why, when you join us, we take time in getting to know you, your business, and plans in future. This helps us build a healthy and prosperous relationship from the outset.
- Qualified and experienced staff – we are a firm of chartered accountants, registered with multiple bodies such as the ICAEW, ACCA and ATT. This is reflected in our work, with our strategical and knowledgeable approach shining through.
- Online Accountants – We offer online software support to our clients where they can access to their transactions and keep up to date with their finances by looking at Management Accounting reports.
- Fixed prices – one of the most off-putting scenarios which make people wary when choosing an accountant are the hidden fees. You think you’ve picked a good accountant for a reasonable price, and, as soon as you ask them to do something, you get stung with an unexpected bill! But you thought it was all included within the price. With Majestic Accountants, we evaluate your company’s requirements and select a package tailored to you, saving you from unexpected fees and splitting the fixed cost into monthly payments.
Why people choose us over other Accountants
Our Professional Qualified Chartered Accountants and tax advisors provide all accounting & tax
advisory services to small & medium size businesses. We have accredited partners who provide
online software’s like Xero, QuickBooks, Sage and Free agent.
Please call us on 020 8577 0204 to arrange an appointment or email email@example.com