Self Assessment Tax Returns

Many people often find themselves wondering “do I need to file a tax return?” There is no simple answer to that question, as there are a number of circumstances which may require you to register for self-assessment and file a return to HMRC for example;

  • Income from self-employment
  • Income from letting property
  • Overseas income
  • Dividend income
  • PAYE income more than £100,000
  • Capital gains
  • Other revenue which is received gross (before tax)

Although self-assessment may seem like a simple area (especially when compared with VAT or Corporation Tax), it can become very technical, and you could end up paying too much or too little tax if you are not careful. Whether you are a sole trader or need to declare your dividend income, or even need advice about whether operating as a sole trader is the best option for you, our team of Professional Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors can assist you in the right direction. Get in touch today for a free consultation!

As well as self-assessment returns, we can also help you in your future planning to ensure your tax liabilities are minimised in areas like inheritance tax and capital gains tax. Leave your tax affairs in the hands of the professionals, so you can spend more time focusing on your business.

Why people choose us over other Accountants

Our Professional Qualified Chartered Accountants and tax advisors provide all accounting & tax
advisory services to small & medium size businesses. We have accredited partners who provide
online software’s like Xero, QuickBooks, Sage and Free agent.
Please call us on 020 8577 0204 to arrange an appointment or email