Registered Address services in Ealing, London
Schedule a meeting for free consultation
Registered Address services
This is an official address which is published on Companies House. This is a legal requirement for all companies to make their registered address publicly available. Companies regularly receive their most important correspondence such as companies house letters, HMRC notifications and letters etc.
Majestic Accountants Ltd don’t just facilitate this service to all its customers but offer them mail forwarding service via email to avoid any delays and action the business-related post on the spot.
Why do you need a Registered office address?
You need a registered office address because;
- This is a legal requirement from Companies House
- You would like to protect your personal address identity safe by having a separate registered address which is publicly available on companies house
- By having an office address provides a professional image when dealing with your suppliers and customers
- Registered office address service with your accountants gives you the extra benefit of your relevant HMRC and Companies House post being looked after and action straight away.
How do we help you?
Majestic Accountants provide offer registered office address service in following way;
- We collect your mail, scan and save in dedicated client folders
- We email you the scan documents on the same day
- We take action where applicable for HMRC and Companies house notifications straight away
- Being compliant with GDPR, our service is secure and confidential
- Our prices (£10 per month) are very competitive in the market
Please contact us on 020 8577 0204 to take advantage of the above services.
More than 22 Years of Experience
Accredited by ATT,
ACCA & ICAEW
Partners with Quickbooks, Xero, Free agent, Brightpay
Specialist in tax Advisory & Accounting services
Why Choose Us
The close relationships we build with our clients mean that you will always receive a first-class professional service. No two businesses are alike; therefore, we ensure that we tailor our approach to suit you.
We offer proactive, practical advice, reducing your tax, maximizing your wealth and exceeding your expectations by our dedicated account managers who very friendly and approachable.
We take great pride in the professionalism of our work and are determined to uphold our professional standards in everything we do. Our staff specialise in tax advice for sole traders and small limited companies.
Unlike many other accounting firms, we offer fixed-term contracts and prices to our clients in line their accounting and bookkeeping needs.
We commit to understand and deliver what our clients want, and in a timely manner. Work is done on time, every time. This is the reason our client refer us as one of most reliable accountancy practice.
We aim to bring quality services to our clients, which we achieve by listening to clients accountancy needs even if we have to go through numerous meetings with client.
2020 © All Rights Reserved