ACCOUNTANTS FOR Free Company Formation & registration service
We register your company in 3 hours
Are you looking to form a company? If so we offer to register your company for free
Setting up a limited company for a new business can be very exciting but at the same time challenging. To ensure you choose the correct structure for your company and register it the right way you will require an expert.
How do we help
- We advise on right company structure for tax-efficient purpose at the time of incorporation
- We submit an application to register your company within 24 hours (gaurenteed).
- We help and assist in choosing your company name
- You will be provided with the Memorandum and Articles of Association at the end of company registration
- We will send you the incorporation certificates upon the incorporation of the company
- We will provide an accountant’s letter for verification purpose
- We will assist you in opening a business bank account
- We offer registered office address on demand.
What is a Limited Company?
In simple terms, a Limited company is a set up where its owners or shareholders are only responsible for any company’s debt to the extent to the amount of invested capital into the business. This is a doctrine where a company is a separate legal entity to its shareholders and protects shareholders in terms of their finances in times of financial difficulties or liquidations etc.
Why should I form a Company?
Different people form limited companies due to various reasons. Some of the main reasons are as below;
- Earning income in the most tax-efficient way
- Having limited liabilities on owners (shareholders), means personal assets are protected
- Gaining high credibility by going to the professional status of a ‘Limited Company.’
- Saving money by investing in a pension scheme through Limited company route
Which company type should I choose?
There are many business structures, but four main structure are given below;
- Private company limited by shares; These are legally separate businesses and make profits.
- Private company limited by guarantee; companies have guarantors and guaranteed amounts at time of incorporation. They are ‘not for profit’ organisations. Profits made here invested back into businesses.
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP); They are hybrid of a partnership and Limited company.
- Public Limited Company (PLC); They can sell shares to the public and trade on the stock markets, unlike private limited companies.
- Of course, there are specific requirements to set up and advantages and disadvantages to each structure. Our experts can advise you by reviewing the situation on an individual basis.
How do I close my company?
Of course, you can strike off or close down your Limited Company. However, you may need to prepare a final set of accounts to Companies House and HMRC if you traded and earned income. We provide professional advice and cost-effective services in this whole process.
My duties & responsibilities as Director?
Main legal responsibilities of company director include;
- Registering the Limited Company with Company House & HMRC
- Company Accounts submission to Companies House and HMRC on a yearly basis
- Confirmation Statement submission on an annual basis
- Corporation Tax return submission and Tax payments to HMRC
- Submission of Self Assessment Tax Return to HMRC each year.
How do I open my company bank account?
Once your company is formed, you need the business bank account so that your customer can pay you and similarly you can pay your suppliers from your business bank account. We are partners with a few banks and assist our clients in forming their business bank account.
What is a registered office address in company formation?
You are required to provide the address where official documents or legal notices are sent by Companies House and HMRC. This address must be based in the United Kingdom.
We offer all our clients to use our address as their registered office address. We forward all the correspondence via email to our client on a daily basis.
Company Formation and Startup
Choosing the right legal structure and registering the company can be tricky.
Our professional accountants can advise you and form a limited company for you. Please click here for our detailed services.
Accurate calculations and tax planning for Payroll services can bring a significant positive impact on your business cash flow. Our team of professional accountants proudly provide excellent payroll services and free up your time of extensive reporting to HMRC.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
Depending on the size and nature of the business, our experts recommend the right software to you.
We usually use Quick books, Xero and Freeagent as our bookkeeping software(cloud-based system).
Our qualified specialist tax advisors provide their advice and services considering personal and individual circumstances when it comes to self-assessment.
We support our clients by minimizing their tax liability wherever possible in personal tax return calculation.
We offer to produce management accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis. Which means you will get to review your key performance indicators KPIs more regularly. Your dedicated account manager will also be able to talk you through the numbers.
Registered Office Address
This is a legal requirement for all companies to make their registered address publicly available.
Companies regularly receive their most important correspondence such as companies house letters, HMRC notifications and letters etc.
We specialize in providing VAT (Value Added Tax) services for small to medium-size businesses through Making Tax Digital (MTD) compliance. Our qualified team of accountants help businesses submitting their VAT returns under the standard rate, flat rate, MOSS, Marginal and other schemes.
Tax investigation letter may seem very straight forward in the first instance from HMRC, but it can bring further complications and surprises if not adequately handled. Our Tax investigation experts will provide you with specialist advice and take all the burden of dealing with HMRC inspectors.
What do our customer say about us
Why choose us
Our professional qualified team is registered with Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales , Association of Taxation Technicians and Association of chartered Certified Accountants .
No two businesses are alike; therefore, we ensure that we tailor and customise our approach to suite your business accounting and tax advisory requirements.
You need a dedicated accountants to answer any accounting or tax related questions or even tax planning questions to avoid any costly mistakes.
Our team of professional accountants will be there for you via phone or emails.
We are partnered with famous accounting softwares QBs and Xero and others. this means more transparency and accuracy in accounts.
Unlike many other accounting firms, we offer fixed term prices to our clients in line with their accounting needs.
You will be provided full access to your accounts on completion of work. Our friendly team of accountants will always be available to answer your queries.
2020-2023 © All Rights Reserved