Accounting & Bookkeeping services in Ealing & London
Call us on 02085770204 for free consultation
Accounting and Bookkeeping services
Successful people in business focus on their core activities and strategical plans while leaving tedious, technical and time-consuming activities to experts. Accounting and bookkeeping are one of those activities. At Majestic Accountants Ltd, our objective is to help our clients grow their business by offering them complete accounting services including bookkeeping (onsite and offsite), Payroll, VAT and corporation tax etc. We use approved online cloud-based accounting software to keep our client up to date with their financial performance.
What is bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping is a process where organisations organise and process day to day transactions. It involves sorting out ledgers, bank reconciliation, maintaining fixed asset registers, maintaining sales ledgers and purchase ledgers and payroll etc. for business. If you are not familiar with double-entry bookkeeping and technical knowledge of debits and credits in accounting, trying to do the bookkeeping yourself may result in accounting errors in financial statements which may result in penalties and stress.
How do we offer bookkeeping services?
Depending on the size and nature of the business our client accountants recommend the right software to you. We usually use Quickbooks, Xero and Freeagent as our bookkeeping software (which are cloud-based systems) and you can have access to your online data anytime you prefer. This offer transparency and accuracy of transactions processed.
How do we maintain your records?
Being a futuristic focus, we maintain our client’s accounting and bookkeeping records electronically. Our accountants recommend the right software and record the transaction along with their backed up invoices and bills within that software online.
How do we provide accounting and bookkeeping services?
Our team of dedicated and expert bookkeepers have extensive knowledge and experience of handling hundreds of accounts. We can save you time and money by taking these tasks on. We offer the following services;
• Provide you online access to bookkeeping software to raise invoices to your customers
• We complete monthly/quarterly bookkeeping as per requirement
• VAT registration, bookkeeping for VAT returns and submission of VATs with making tax digital (MTD) process.
• We process payroll, calculate the payslips and post journals to accounts.
• We produce management account reports for our clients to keep them up to date with their financial performance
• We submit the confirmation statements on a yearly basis on behalf of our clients.
• We maintain the fixed asset register on behalf of our clients
• Our team of professional bookkeepers and accountants make sure that all the accruals and prepayments journals are accurately entered into year-end accounts.
• We prepare and submit annual statutory accounts (including abbreviated, abridged or full accounts) to Companies House and HMRC through iXBRL compliant software.
• We support our clients in case of tax planning and tax investigations.
• Our experts can provide advice on taking out the maximum income from your business in the most tax-efficient way (in a particular proportion of salary and dividends).
More than 22 Years of Experience
Accredited by ATT,
ACCA & ICAEW
Partners with Quickbooks, Xero, Free agent, Brightpay
Specialist in tax Advisory & Accounting services
Why Choose Us
The close relationships we build with our clients mean that you will always receive a first-class professional service. No two businesses are alike; therefore, we ensure that we tailor our approach to suit you.
We offer proactive, practical advice, reducing your tax, maximizing your wealth and exceeding your expectations by our dedicated account managers who very friendly and approachable.
We take great pride in the professionalism of our work and are determined to uphold our professional standards in everything we do. Our staff specialise in tax advice for sole traders and small limited companies.
Unlike many other accounting firms, we offer fixed-term contracts and prices to our clients in line their accounting and bookkeeping needs.
We commit to understand and deliver what our clients want, and in a timely manner. Work is done on time, every time. This is the reason our client refer us as one of most reliable accountancy practice.
We aim to bring quality services to our clients, which we achieve by listening to clients accountancy needs even if we have to go through numerous meetings with client.
2019 © All Rights Reserved