Specialist Accountant for Sole Traders

Sole Traders Accountants in London

If you are self-employed and run your own business, you are a sole trader. You are liable to pay tax after deducting all your business expenses from your business income. You will need to get registered with HMRC for Self-Assessment.

We assist in deciding the option of sole trader route

vs limited company route.

Many people start trading using the above route and then convert their sole trader businesses to a Limited company after reasonable growth. Our Qualified Accountants can help in determining whether sole trader route is better or Limited Company route!

Self Assessment Tax Returns & Accounts

We offer to register the businesses for Self-Assessment, bookkeeping, accounting and tax advisory
services in London. We help our clients to grow their businesses by using our professional to look after their accounting needs and them focusing on their business affairs. We help them to pay
only the right amount of taxes.


We offer online software to our sole traders to fulfil

their accounting needs

We also offer online accounting software to our client to help them maintain their cash flows and see their daily profitability. They can send invoices, keep track of their expenses and estimate their taxes.

Making Tax Digital

If you are VAT registered business, you will need to submit VAT returns to HMRC through ‘Making Tax Digital’ compliant software. We are proud to offer award-winning online software which is compliant with this purpose.

Please call us on 020 8577 0204 for a free consultation.

Our Services

  • Business Startups
  • Company Formation
  • Company Accounts
  • Corporation Tax
  • PAYE & RTIs
  • Value Added Tax (VAT)
  • Bookkeeping
  • Online Accounting
  • Self Assessment Tax Returns
  • Tax Planning
  • Capital Gain Tax Planning
  Sole Traders/LandlordsFrom £25/month Start Up BusinessFrom £49/month
Free registration
Free company formation
Dedicated Account Manager
Tax planning throughout the year
Bookkeeping service
Filing accounts to Companies House
Tax return to HMRC
Tax returns (CT 600) to HMRC
Unlimited face to face meetings
Access to software to raise invoices